Hey buddy! here is my
/uses page which is all about software and gadgets that I currently use and previously use, all in one place.
This page are inspired by uses.tech where developers share their gadgets and software they use!
- FiraCode Nerd Font in both code editors and terminal.
- GitHub Light Default theme - why's not? I'm white theme person.
Languages & Frameworks 🎨
- React (primary)
- Python & Django
- Tailwind CSS
- Material UI
Command Line 🕹️
- Vercel - Serve all frontend related stuffs
- Google Cloud Platform - every project are on Cloud Run, Compute Engine, Cloud SQL, Artifact Registry, PubSub, Firebase, including Logging & Monitoring
- Raindrop.io - store all my bookmarks
- Heroku - my personal legacy app still run on this
- Metabase - I'm big fan of them, I use them for all analytics
- Fathom Analytics
Apps & Utilities 💻
- Obsidian – Markdown note-taking app with many powerful features such as using real MD files and graphs
- 1Password - Definitely, 100% satisfied password manager
- Raycast - Replaced Mac's Spotlight
- Google Chrome - not canary, I want something stable enough to test what exactly user see my app.
- Rescue Time
- Spark for personal email client both iPhone & Mac
- RunCat - 🐈
- Rectagle - a window management app, written in Swift.
Hardware & Gadgets 📱
My table is quite messy when I work from home, but in spare-time, I usually use only my Macbook Air M1 all the time and keep Macbook Pro 16-inch a side. Here is all my items below~
- Macbook Air M1 (2020), 16 GB memory, 256 GB storage, for personal uses.
- Macbook Pro 16-inch (2019), 8-Core Intel i9, GPU, 64 GB memory, 2 TB storage.
- iPhone 13 Pro Max for daily uses
- Apple Airpods Max for more serious music listening and focus time
- Apple AirPods (2nd generation) for commuting and workouts
- DELL U2721DE for extra monitor
- Nintendo Switch OLED - Only one game console I have
- Apple Watch (5th generation) - 100% satisfied item ever since
- BYREDO Bibliothèque candle - all-time favorite candle
- Flexispot EC1 Standing Desk
- IKEA Vrena Kitchen worktop
- Fully desk chair - Good price, Good quality chair
Running Shoes 🏃♂️
- Saucony Endorphin Speed 2 (mainly) - Outdoor running and racing
- ASICS GEL-Nimbus 22 Retro Tokyo - retired, Only use in Gym and treadmill only
- Wacaco Picopresso - Go-to cofee maker for every single day
- Kinu M47 Phoenix Coffee Grinder - Main grinder for espresso and mokapot
- Bialetti Moka Induction for slow bar in weekend (sometimes)
Previously used 📦
- Bear App – MD format but can not bulk-export as a MD, MD syntax makes hard to read.
- z – Not cool, too old.
- Timing – I don't use the Setapp anymore and need to subscribe
- Notion – too slow, too many features and too complex than just note-taking
- Digitalocean – Pricing now is the almost same as GCP, Then why not GCP?